Monday, December 14, 2009

I'm Alive

-come back from church and everyone is frozen, cops are standing in their place, a voice is heard from the speakers controlling them
-a victim is crying in the middle
-the person on the speaker got the police men to strip down only to their underwear
-we are scared and walk past them "I don't think it's a good idea to stay here"
-we walk quickly to our house
-no one is outside
-everything is quiet
-one person is walking his dog
-we go inside, I lock all the doors
-my mom and dad disappears
-we have 5 floors in our house, the fifth floor has the elevator
-my sister and I part ways
-I go to the fifth floor
-All the blinds are open so I decide to close all of them
-I hear voices
-"Hey someone closed the blinds..."
-I turn around, there are two teenage boys *the killers*
-one of them says: That means there's a pretty girl in here...
"Oh shit!" I say out loud, because the guy reaches into his pocket for the gun
-I can't find the elevator out of panic, I only see the flights of stairs,
-I jump from the fifth floor and *survive*
-I keep running
-when one of the guys sees that I'm still running *don't know how he did*, he starts shooting the gun like a maniac, and the two killers part ways to chase after me
-there are other girls in the building, I tell them to run for their lives, but they just stand there
-I begin to run down the stairs but I see them below me coming up
-So I start to run back up, run down the corridor and I find the elevator
-I meet up with my sister who is running the opposite direction toward the killers
-so I run after her...
-but we get cornered
-The guys are pointing their guns at us *btw the guns look like a toilet plumber with an explosive on the end---so dumb*
-anyways, then I grab the stick part of the toilet plumber gun and try to point it in the opposite direction, the guy tries to stop me
-my sister does the same thing
-suddenly the elevator door opens and their is a tall girl with a gun
-The bad guys are relieved, (she's on their side)
-while the guys were distracted I take his gun and throw it at the girl's gun
-so does my sister
-and then I ran to press the elevator button (don't know how I could do all this at once...)
-and then the guy was like: Oh shit it's gonna blow up
-The elevator is about to close but my sister runs inside
-The bad guys try to get in, but we push the elevator door closed
-My sister and I look in the elevator mirror, she had lost one of her circle lenses
-LOL

-and then I woke up b/c I was too scared of what was going to happen next
-and I was sweating when I woke up, like I was actually running hahahahahaha!
-This dream is pretty much messed up! I had to do it in point form because I knew I was going to forget if I wrote in long descriptive sentences.. oh man excuse the terrible grammar.

No comments:

Post a Comment