Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What I would rather be doing...

Right now. I am supposed to be studying the last part of my notes. Right now I am procrastinating. Right now I need to go pee. Instead I am typing this blog.
What I would rather be doing is...
-sleeping in my warm sheets
-petting my cat
-eating something tasty
-jumping on a plane to the other side of the world
-exchanging stories with a friend
-listening to music
-watching another Korean drama
-baking my special peanut butter cookies
-reading the rest of Orlando
-cleaning up my room and discovering things
-playing with my makeup
-pretending to advertise the things I own
-painting my toe nails a bright colour
-bargain hunting at some store
-walking around in the mall by myself
-counting money
-in the Philippines with my cousins
-going to my grandmas house
-organizing my sweaters
-surfing the soompi forums
-taking lots of pictures

But instead I am stuck here. Still procrastinating.
it is 8:37 and I still need to go pee.
I
have
to
study
.

It's okay I will endure it.
because

Tomorrow I am free.

1 comment: