Thursday, August 11, 2011

About Him

I've never liked speaking with anyone on the phone--at least not longer than 1 min--where all I'd have to answer are yes, no, okay. But this other person is different. We've revealed so much about each other. All our secrets---good, bad, funny, weird...it's so funny how this all started. Before I would only push myself to talk to him for ten minutes because I was not comfortable at all. However as time passed, we called each other more and more often...even until six o'clock in the morning...talking about nothing---only proclaiming endless loops of affection. I love you...I miss you...

It's so funny...I never really thought that I would get a boyfriend. I'm so awkward...I don't have much friends---My family was a mess...my dad did not have a stable job and was starting school---my grandparents had some messed up situation--parents were always fighting...yet...he came to me. God gave him to me---at the time where I was most lonely and sad. I am so thankful.

Ha ha ha...but not at first though. On my 19th birthday he gave me a card asking me to be his girlfriend. My whole family was there to witness it and the card was passed around while teasing me. I even ended up texting his sister my answer because a friend gave me his sister's number instead of his.

I thought it was really strange that he liked me. He was so quiet, reserved, always gave me this look that he didn't want to talk to me. When I found out he liked me I was so shocked. I was like: are you serious??--and I became so flattered and shocked and did not really know what to do. No one really "confessed" to me before.

This might be so cheesy...but I really appreciate how hard he tried to get my attention. That is why I love him so much. He is so hardworking and tries his best.
We were both new to the concept of being in a relationship. Even the part about of holding hands confused him "...is there a time when we're supposed to hold hands?"---

He took three buses to get to my school in the winter, he picked me up from my classes, we studied in the library, ate food together---all these things he remembers so clearly; like a picture.
I feel so different...I feel so happy. I feel so in love. On our first year together...I want to go back to that moment where we first realized our mutual love for one another; the snow falling softly from the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment