Monday, February 15, 2010

Ridiculous Fanfiction

Prologue:

He pushed her against the side of the tree.
The wind blew his black luscious hair to the right.
And the sun made his eyes sparkle.
"Do you like me?" he said smirking,"You said I was handsome right?"
"Yes." She answered shaking.
"Say it louder." he whispered.
"I LIKE JUN OPPA!" she yelled.
It echoed into the distance...

I like JUN OPPA! I LIKE JUN OPPA-PA-PA-PA-PA

He leaned in closer and touched her cheek. She closed her eyes nervously, trying to pucker her lips...
Suddenly one of Jun's friends jumped out of the bushes laughing.
"Hahaha we got that all on tape Yoona, you're such a creep!"

Jun took his hands away from the tree and laughed, "you girls are just too easy."
As he grabbed his back pack from the ground his blonde haired friend ran up to him, his hand raised up for a high five.

As he walked off with Yoona clenched her fist, "this calls for revenge."

2 comments:

  1. LOL are you going to continue this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha nooo way it's such a dumb story line
    I was just so annoyed with all the similar posts on fanfiction on soompi LOL

    ReplyDelete