Friday, February 12, 2010

What's inside a thirteen year old's diary?

aside: I just keep finding all these little things that make me laugh. I just copied some of these entries straight out of my old diary; I didn't bother to change the grammar errors. I can't believe I was so weird!

entry 1:
I'm moving on November 12, 2004

I'm scared of starting in new school. People are different.

Tuesday June 1st 2004:
I think we're wasting money. We went to the Dollarama and China town. We kept on saying sorry and nanay called us "bolang" (i)
I had no homework yeah!

Wednesday June 2, 2004
Dear private journal,
We painted our last set of bricks today (for the talent show). Tino called me a "retard" and I chased him around the stage. I hope he doesn't like me. He's so short but has nice hair. I think he likes Nila. Anyways I'm bored and you can't buy eternal life at Loblaws. (ii)

entry:
Hi today I like nanay. I don't like Charles.(iii)

Wednesday Oct, 26, 2004
Today we went to church. I bought some stuff for my edible cell. Anyway I helped Van on her homework, I am so brilliant. I also met a guy named Carlos. He's pretty cute. I think I'm starting to like that guy. He plays piano! He actually talked to me! Anyway hope you have a great day.

entry:
Today is June 16/05
I AM REALLY ANGRY! SOMEONE STOLE MY GEOGRAPHY NOTES AND I WORKED SO HARD! AND WHEN I FIND THEM I'LL KILL THEM GRRR ERR !

February 24/06
Yesterday I wore my glasses and hair up and eyeliner and the stupid 550 year old annoying Stephanie said I looked old. You know what? She looks a million years old.
ARRGH!
I wish I had a disease so that I could be worth something and no one to insult me or bother me.


(i) translation of "bolang" = stupid/annoying
(ii) The eternal life sentence was a really lame joke our minster told us at church.
(iii) nanay means mother

No comments:

Post a Comment