Sunday, August 23, 2009

Journal Entry: This reminds me of a time when...

Looking at the colour yellow remind me of the big sun in the sky. Which reminds me of my trip to the Philippines. Which reminds me of my big eyed cousins. Which reminds me of their pet monkey. Which reminds me of the monkey's poo, that looked like chocolate. Which reminds me of those chocolate shells that taste so good. Which reminds me of my grade 10 French class. Which reminds me of my white haired teacher. Which reminds me of the blizzard we had last year. Which reminds me of the time I stayed up all night to finish up my project. Which reminds me of the small brown mouse who would go up to me at night.Which reminds me of our old house. Which reminds me of the scary puppies our neighbor had. Which reminds me of my sister cart wheeling down the stairs. Which reminds me of the green carpet. Which reminds me of the apples on the farm. Which reminds me of the first day we got our cat. Which reminds me of how crazy she is. Which reminds me of the creepy night when a girl came at our door at one in the morning. Which reminds me of being paralyzed at night. Which reminds me of this guy who was in my history class. Which reminds me of making an apple mummy. Which reminds me of the apple chips we had at Pioneer Village. That reminds me of the sheeps wool we go to hold. And reminds me of the white clouds in the blue sky. Which reminds me of the chubby bunny game on youtube. Which reminds me of the feeling of being hungry...

(cont.)

2 comments:

  1. Hi, just wanted to leave you a comment to say that you have a totally cool blog. Really love your posts and you have great photo's too. Best wishes and have a great week....

    ReplyDelete