Friday, August 21, 2009

To my dearest

"keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

Plastic oh so see through.
I can see the imperfections;
Yet you hide it like you have
some sort of substance,
nothing within you.
If we'd open up your body,
No surprise that we would find...

All your lies;
deep inside,
toxic envy, jealousy.
Poisonous, like a snake.
Oh please let me awake;
from this dream that I hate,
'cause I'm scared it's reality,
still embrace you even though I just can't stand,
that we're close friends.

Do you ever wonder,
how it feels to be in my shoes?
No you don't;
I don't expect you,
'Cause you're different,
Not even human.
Can't conceal those things with makeup,
Just another excuse you've made up.

All you hide?
Just don't try,
to be something that you're not.
I can see that you are falling
into that deep hole you've created
for yourself
It's what you get
Life is hell
what do you expect
Yet I hate myself for giving you my hand
'Cause we're close friends

No comments:

Post a Comment