Friday, August 21, 2009

Secrets

I keep secrets.
And sometimes too many;
because people trust me,
and hope
their secrets don't come out,
of my mouth.
But you have my word.
And I will warn you of her.

Don't tell her your secrets
and keep them to yourself!
She will flaunt your words like money
And sell them to the hungry
vicious, heartless, fools
Who'll take your feelings and rip them apart.

If you hate someone so much
don't give gossip girl a hunch.
She will talk behind your back,
as if she stealing someone's lunch.
If you hate someone so much
why don't you write it in some book,
give them a dirty look...
But to show a plastic face
then start hating when they're out of place
is wrong.

She's obtained some information
something private
something secret
oh its juicy
she can't keep it
cause her lips are sure to break it
Then she tells me;
I feel queasy
She's like a yellow sponge filled squeezie
Does she feel bad?
Does she feel guilt?
She's like a rose that always wilts,
first she blossoms
then she sags because
she's gossiped like a mag
There's nothing to trust
can't even trust herself
Cause the minute that you've turned your back
She'll be gossiping about someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment